Washington D.C. LASIK and Cataract Surgeons
Wilmer Laser Vision Center
Wilmer Eye Institute of Johns Hopkins University
Trusted LASIK Surgeons
Wilmer Laser Vision Center
Serving patients like you who want to improve their eye sight through LASIK and other laser vision correction surgery, cataract surgery, and other refractive surgery procedures in Washington D.C., Baltimore, and throughout Maryland and the United States, as well as international patients.
The Wilmer Eye Institute of Johns Hopkins surgeons featured below have qualifications that greatly surpass the minimum standards used by Trusted LASIK Surgeons™ in its Directory of LASIK and cataract surgeons.
Appointments and Information:
Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins
The Wilmer Laser Vision Center at Green Spring Station
10753 Falls Road, Pavilion II, Suite 455
Lutherville, MD 21093
To contact the office of the LASIK, Refractive and Cataract Expert Surgeons at Wilmer Eye Institute directly, please visit: Johns Hopkins Appointment Request Form and choose Dr. Walter Stark or Dr. Kraig Bower for your vision care needs.
(Please be sure to mention Trusted LASIK Surgeons)
To learn more about some of the Wilmer Eye Institute LASIK and cataract experts featured at Trusted LASIK Surgeons™, please visit the surgeon’s profile page link below:
Serving patients seeking expert eye care and surgery for over 75 years!
One of the leading teaching hospitals in the world, The Wilmer Eye Institute of Johns Hopkins has been treating patients for their vision care needs since 1925.
Wilmer Eye Institute doctors teach extensively throughout the United States and around the world and are among the leaders of education and research in vision correction and cataract surgery. The Wilmer Eye Institute has been repeatedly ranked as the top eye care center in the nation in surveys by U.S. News & World Report and Ophthalmology Times. With the addition of The Robert H. and Clarice Smith Building and adjoining Maurice Bendann Surgical Pavilion in 2009, the Wilmer Eye Institute has established a preeminent ophthalmic research facility and one of the most modern vision correction surgical facilities in the world.
Providing you with the most advanced options in laser vision correction procedures!
Since the early 1990’s, The Wilmer Eye Institute has been performing laser vision correction on patients seeking to improve their vision. Using state-of-the-art facilities and the most technically advanced equipment the Wilmer Laser Vision center provides premier patient care.
Wilmer has been a leader in laser vision care for nearly two decades. Wilmer participated in the first FDA clinical trials of laser correction for nearsightedness, farsightedness and wavefront technology and continues to participate in FDA clinical trials for approvals of new advanced excimer laser software and technology. Wilmer is committed to developing the next generation of laser vision correction procedures.
The laser vision correction specialists at The Wilmer Laser Vision Center are full-time faculty members of The Johns Hopkins Hospital and the, Wilmer Eye Institute. You can have confidence that these surgeons can provide you with expert vision care and educate you about your long-term vision health. Wilmer Laser Vision surgeons train more eye experts, have been entrusted to perform more eye research than any other center, and have been among the leaders in advancing eye care.
Premier Patient Care
Wilmer Eye Institute offers:
- “All-Laser” or “Bladeless” LASIK (zLASIK) using the IntraLase laser
- Use of Custom Wavefront-Based ("Custom") LASIK and PRK laser eye surgery
- Use of iLASIK Procedure- WaveScan Technology, IntraLase, and Visx Advanced CustomVue treatments
- Offers complete refractive surgery care
- LASIK and PRK laser eye surgery
- Intraocular lens implant surgery (IOLs) including Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE) (also known as Refractive Lensectomy and Clear Lensectomy (CLE)) using monofocal lenses, multifocal lenses, accommodating lenses, and toric lenses
- Corneal Transplants, including DSEK
- Astigmatic Incisions
- Cataract Surgery (including cataract surgery with lens implants)
- Management of complications of surgery for new patients who had problems and complications from LASIK surgery or another vision correction operation performed by another eye doctor
- Eye surgeons, optometrists, opticians, employees of companies that specialize in vision correction surgery devices or products, as well as their family members, regularly select the Wilmer Eye Institute for their LASIK or another vision correction procedure or cataract surgery
To find a vision correction expert surgeon who has qualified to be listed at Trusted LASIK surgeons in another area, please visit:
The screening process and standards used by Trusted LASIK Surgeons™ can be found at: